Do you know an adult who would like to learn English?
Or are you that adult?
Here’s what we do:
- Provide individual tutoring in basic literacy skills in ESL, or English as a Second Language. ESL is designed for those whose native language is not English and who want to learn to read, write, understand, and speak English.
- Support learners who wish to obtain their American citizenship by assisting in English instruction and preparation for the civics portion of the naturalization test.
- Build job readiness by helping learners learn computer skills, obtain valid state ID, driver’s licenses, etc.
- Develop self-esteem for adult learners by helping them to strengthen their communication skills.
Here’s all you need to do:
- To learn more or to set up an appointment, call the Center at 860-348-0622.
- Come to the Center for an interview and an evaluation to determine your specific needs.
The Siena Learning Center does not charge for ESL classes.