Your tax-deductible gift helps us reach adults who want to learn English. We currently have 100 adult learners being served each week by 56 volunteer tutors.
A gift of $100 will provide materials for a tutor and a learner (donate now). Any size gift is welcome and will be put to the best possible use at Siena Learning Center.
Aside from financial donations, we also greatly appreciate the donation of items that are used on a day-to-day basis at the Center to create a welcoming environment. To donate goods, please see the wish list below:
- Gift Cards of any denomination for: Stop & Shop, Staples, Barnes & Noble, Costco, Walmart, Ocean State Job Lots, Big Lots
- Reams of Paper (white and/or color, 8 ½” x 11″)
- Forever Stamps
- One-subject spiral notebooks
- Boxes of tissues
- 2-pocket colored folders
- Masking tape
- Dry-erase markers
Recent Funding Partners
We are grateful to our partners for their continued support. Below, please find a listing of our recent funding partners:
- The City of New Britain Community Block Grant Program – $6,700 for communication equipment and services to provide the Center with additional tools to use in the learning process.
- The Community Foundation of Greater New Britain – $2,500 to assist in accommodating 14 adult learners currently on the waiting list.
- The Archdiocese of Hartford – $2,267 through the Archbishop’s Annual Appeal